Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    Since January. I had 10lbs I wanted to lose. I had lost 18lbs under the "old" plan and was Lifetime.

What went wrong?? Dunno. I think they are more focused on new members, not helping old members transition, KWIM?

I dunno what to do now.
    Ugh. What a disappointment. If I was following the plan and eating the exact points I was supposed to but still not losing, I would be so frustrated too.
    Is there a way to get ahold of an older points calculator? Were you doing meetings or just online? If you are already over it, no need to answer.
    I can totally see this happening to me though too.
    DD
    DS

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I was doing the pre-paid monthly pass, which is IRL meetings and eTools for the same price as just eTools/online normally.

I guess its just sour grapes, but I just wanna lose 10lbs, not billions, KWIM? Sigh.

ETA: and I don't think you need to lose any weight....
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    Since January. I had 10lbs I wanted to lose. I had lost 18lbs under the "old" plan and was Lifetime.

What went wrong?? Dunno. I think they are more focused on new members, not helping old members transition, KWIM?

I dunno what to do now.
    I'm so sorry, Melissa . How incredibly frustrating.

I completely agree that they are focused on new members. It's as though they've been instructed not to discuss the old plan vs the new one or help old members troubleshoot.

Though I HAVE been pretty successful on the new plan, it's been a very slow process and I have been trying to lose the last five pounds for about 6 weeks with very little success. I have had several weeks with either a 0 or .2 lb loss. Overall I've lost 19 pounds since January 3 - I am happy about the loss, but it's taken me 15 weeks to get there. That's a much slower rate of loss than I ever had on the old program.

FWIW, I think a lot of people are unhappy, and won't be surprised at all if they introduce a *new* new program that gives a choice between the old one and points plus.
    Green Tea, mom to three

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Up .5. I am a bit surprised as I thought I had a good week... hmmm...

Sorry things aren't going well bubbaray!

Good luck to everyone else

Down .8 pounds this week, which surprised me because I was expecting to go up. (Busy week + eating out more than usual + PMS = slightly out of control + water retention.) I'm this close -><- to 25 pounds lost!

I'm already terrified to step on the scale next Sunday, because it's my job to make approximately 11 billion traditional Easter cookies for our big family celebration. Traditionally, I eat about a billion of them myself. I think I'm going to wind up eating fruit, veggies, water, cookies and *nothing else* Friday and Saturday! Healthy, right?

Good luck to everyone, and sorry to hear that some people are having such a hard time.

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

Up .5 this week, but was actually expecting worse. It was DD's and my birthday last weekend so I had cake...a lot of cake. Cake at the party, cake at work, left over cake. Cake cake cake. It was a problem. So I guess I am happy with a .5lb uptick, because at least its not a 5lb uptick, right?

I've been being soooo bad about tracking. i know if I start writing it all down, I do better, but I just haven't been feeling at all inspired to do it. Its not hard to do, don't know why I am being so lazy.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm considering joining up WW again since I need to lose about 20-30 pounds of pregnancy weight. I'm nursing and did the program 4 weeks after the birth of DS 3 years ago and saw great results quickly and had no issues with my supply.

Is anyone nursing and on the new program? If so, how is it going for you?
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

Quote Originally Posted by alirebco View Post
    I'm considering joining up WW again since I need to lose about 20-30 pounds of pregnancy weight. I'm nursing and did the program 4 weeks after the birth of DS 3 years ago and saw great results quickly and had no issues with my supply.

I am nursing and on the new program. I am only partially nursing since DS is almost 9 months old, and eating solids. I have been on the new plan a little over 2 weeks.

I get 7 extra points per day to allow for the nursing, and I haven't seen a decrease in supply. If you are exclusively nursing, I believe you get 14 extra points. I make sure to get 3 servings of dairy and 8 glasses of water daily. So far I have lost 4.5 pounds.

mom to one girl, 9.5 years old
    and one boy, 5 years old

Quote Originally Posted by alirebco View Post

I think they recommend that you wait until at least 6 weeks before you start (maybe 8 weeks?). I can't remember, but you should check the website, I"m sure it says.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Please remind me that slow and steady wins the race.

I weighed in the morning and lost another .2 pound. I was completely faithful to my points all week.

My loss for the past 30 days has been:

4/1: 0 lbs
    4/8: 1 lb
    4/15: .2 lb
    4/22: .2 lb

I have lost less than 1.5 lbs this month.

I am so discouraged. I never cheat. Never! I don't want to eat less - I KNOW I'll be hungry!

*sigh*

Anyone looking at other weight loss plans?
    Green Tea, mom to three

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast