Default Boden order question

How long will my Boden order take to get here? I got a "dispatch summary" on Monday the 28th. Its a large order with 8 items. I ordered 4 dresses hoping 1 would work for an event I have at the end of the month. I'm hoping it won't take too long because if these don't work I'm going to have to go out looking some more. How long do your orders usually take?
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I find that it varies pretty significantly. The longest it takes is about 3 weeks. Orders seem to be coming faster lately, though. I got my last order in about a week. I think your order should be here by the end of the month.

lauti is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

If you check your order history online you can see if the stuff is coming from the UK or from Pennsylvania.

Stuff from the UK takes longer, obviously, but I don't think I've had to wait more than 2 weeks to get something.

Quote Originally Posted by lauti View Post
    If you check your order history online you can see if the stuff is coming from the UK or from Pennsylvania.

Stuff from the UK takes longer, obviously, but I don't think I've had to wait more than 2 weeks to get something.
    Thanks, found it was sent UPS and I will have it Monday
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold