Default Seriously, how do you delete a post?

I searched...I looked it up. All it says is go to "Edit" and then you can edit or delete. Where do you delete? I can't find it as an option. And deleting the text in the post doesn't work.

Please, I'm too dumb to use this board, but have pity on me!

I think only a moderator can truly delete a post. You can delete the content and even the title (by going advanced) of your own posts only. To delete the content you edit and then put your cursor in the box with the text and delete. Then hit save. You may have to type in something like oops or deleted as I think there is a minimum number of characters.

Does that help?

Catherine

I tried deleting my own post by deleting the text and saving...but I couldn't get it to work.

Oh, well. Just realized I should have posted something in the toddler area, but can't figure out how to move or delete...so I just reposted and hopefully a mod will delete the original.

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Quote Originally Posted by BabbyO View Post
    Oh, well. Just realized I should have posted something in the toddler area, but can't figure out how to move or delete...so I just reposted and hopefully a mod will delete the original.
    The toddler area doesn't get much action as most just continue to post in the Baby section. As you can see from a lot of signatures, there are many of us here who no longer have any babies.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    The toddler area doesn't get much action as most just continue to post in the Baby section. As you can see from a lot of signatures, there are many of us here who no longer have any babies.
    Oh, I've noticed...but I've also had previous posts moved because they were "toddler" questions.