Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

It actually does have a full length zippered pocket in the back that you can access when the seat is reclined. The one thing I don't like is that you can't open the stroller one handed because you have to undo the lock

i'm surprised BJ didn't patent that fold.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptkitten View Post
    i'm surprised BJ didn't patent that fold.
    I actually thought it was. I feel like their literature always says, "Patented Quick-Fold Technology". Maybe britax tweaked it just enough to release it as their own or there is going to be a huge lawsuit coming.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Aren't they embarrassed to copy other manufacturers in such a blatant manner?
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    Aren't they embarrassed to copy other manufacturers in such a blatant manner?
    Seriously. It does look like they've made some useful changes but it's such an obvious rip off it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

And they definitely need better colors and an adjustable handlebar.

Quote Originally Posted by Alivin View Post
    The one thing I don't like is that you can't open the stroller one handed because you have to undo the lock
    Why does this stop it from being a one-handed unfold? On all my strollers that lock I can undo the lock and then open the stroller all with one hand. I'm not seeing why this would need to be any different.

I agree that it is really very close to the City Mini and just looking at it I wondered if there might be a lawsuit coming, but I'm sure they must have examined the patent pretty closely and feel confident. Right? I mean, it's Britax. Surely they have a lot of money for development of new designs and check up on this kind of thing.

My Blink is nice, but not as good as a real Maclaren. So I'm thinking that this one will be similar in comparison to the BJCM. Although if they cut the price in half eventually, like they have with the Blink, then it will probably be competitive.

The width improvement is GREAT! Also the basket improvement if indeed it is better! I think it is a great idea and I have no problem that they ripped off Baby Jogger -- especially if they have less quality issues. Competition brings the prices lower usually.

249? I would expect a knock-off to be cheaper than the original. I wouldn't hold my breathe anf would feel completely confident purchasing a bjcm and not waiting for this to come out. Unless they fixed the slouchyness which seems to be the largest complaint of the bjcm. You can't even really get this if you don't like being all mainstream, bc you would have to be a bbb member to tell the difference from the 2. I agree that the bj looks to have better fabric.....but hard to tell with a pic.
    -Tess

DD1 4/07

DD2 1/09

DS1 2/12

Running in with a 2009 BOB Duallie Revolution in Navy

Running faster with a 2011 BOB Single Revolution in Plum

Sporting my 2010 Bugaboo Bee+ in Sage, definitely my guilty pleasure

Shopping with a 2010 Black BJCMD

Cruising in an 07 Acura MDX with a Britax Boulvard, Radian, and Graco Snugride all in a row!

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh, and the name is terrible. It's pretty bad just by itself but it's way too close to the b-nimble - best not to have the names of brand new products be close synonyms!

ckelly is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Maybe they should have called it the B-mini

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast