Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Oh, and the name is terrible. It's pretty bad just by itself but it's way too close to the b-nimble - best not to have the names of brand new products be close synonyms!
    Okay, call me a cynic but I don't think most people will even notice that those two words are synonyms!

I think they should have called it the B-Quick. As in, "Jack, b-nimble. Jack, b-quick."

I just think the whole B- naming concept is lame and another copy. Shouldn't JuJuBe have some kind of legal dibs already?

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I do not like how closely they copied it. However, it is such a great little stroller . . .

here is my take on it, after watching the baby gizmo review. i'm still waiting for someone here to try it, someone who has used the bjcm.

compared to the bjcm
    pros:
    narrower (or does that make it less stable -- perhaps a con?)
    all wheel suspension
    auto-lock
    no rear axle
    no thread harness adjustment

cons:
    no pocket on seat back
    smaller front wheel? (i don't remember the size of bjcm front wheel, i just feel that it is larger.)

how is britax's stroller quality and how is their customer service? bj's quality control is awful but their cs is wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly View Post
    Maybe they should have called it the B-mini
    -Tess

DD1 4/07

DD2 1/09

DS1 2/12

Running in with a 2009 BOB Duallie Revolution in Navy

Running faster with a 2011 BOB Single Revolution in Plum

Sporting my 2010 Bugaboo Bee+ in Sage, definitely my guilty pleasure

Shopping with a 2010 Black BJCMD

Cruising in an 07 Acura MDX with a Britax Boulvard, Radian, and Graco Snugride all in a row!

Only red and black?

We can definitely think of better names. Mini-B, B-Adger . . .

PRmommy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I don't get it. Why knock off the Mini and why buy this over the BJ? Couldn't they have come out with something new and different?

I feel like they knocked off the Uppa as well when they designed the B-Ready.

Quote Originally Posted by PRmommy View Post
    I don't get it. Why knock off the Mini and why buy this over the BJ? Couldn't they have come out with something new and different?

I feel like they knocked off the Uppa as well when they designed the B-Ready.
    Well I would buy it over the BJCM because I kick the BJCM while walking and I am only 5'6". I also hated the harness on the BJCM, britax fixed that too. I would be happy to re-buy the BJCM if they had made the same improvements. However I have moved on and dropped a lot more cash on the Bee so I won't be buying either anytime soon.

The B-ready is not a knock-off in my opinion. It seems to combine the best features of a vista and Phil&ted so I think it has a great niche in the stroller world.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Why knock off the Mini
    because it is such a great little stroller.

why buy this over the BJ?
    i made a list of pros and cons, comparing it to the bjcm, the pros seem to outweigh the cons, IMO. however there is one important factor that I did not compare (hoping that someone here has experience with britax strollers and can weigh in on the matter) which is how does britax's stroller quality and cs compare.

Quote Originally Posted by salsah View Post
    however there is one important factor that I did not compare (hoping that someone here has experience with britax strollers and can weigh in on the matter) which is how does britax's stroller quality and cs compare.
    I have a Blink and I have never had any problems with it. The quality is very good. The fabrics aren't my favorite ever, but I like the patterns they have for it. (Too bad they didn't do a patterned version of this B-Agile. That would have been a nice difference from the Mini.)

I have never had to use the customer service, since nothing has ever gone wrong with it, but I know someone else who had an issue with her frame and Britax sent a whole new stroller. I would feel completely comfortable buying another Britax.

ETA: Plus Britax isn't usually excluded from coupons so it could be easier for people to get this on sale than the Mini.

ckelly is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I've had good experiences with their cs.

PRmommy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by roseyloxs View Post
    Well I would buy it over the BJCM because I kick the BJCM while walking and I am only 5'6". I also hated the harness on the BJCM, britax fixed that too. I would be happy to re-buy the BJCM if they had made the same improvements. However I have moved on and dropped a lot more cash on the Bee so I won't be buying either anytime soon.

The B-ready is not a knock-off in my opinion. It seems to combine the best features of a vista and Phil&ted so I think it has a great niche in the stroller world.
    when you put the UPPA frame next to the B-Ready frame they look identical. IMO, the main difference separating the two is the capability of the 2nd seat.

I like buying products that are unique and not knock off's. It's one of reasons I love my Bee. Britax seems to be so ahead of the curve in child seats it just surprises me that they so blatantly knocked off the mini. I'd think they could have come out with something similar that wasn't a dead knock off.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast