Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default What happened to the check-marks?

indicating you have posted in a thread? Mine have disappeared since Friday. This is really odd. Is it just me or has there been a change in the formatting?
    K

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Mine still show. Maybe log out, clear your cookies, and log back in?
    Last edited by missym; 05-01-2011 at 11:12 AM.
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

Do you mean this - meaning you have posted to the thread - or this - meaning you have subscribed to it? If you're talking about , then it looks like perhaps the automatic subscription function when you reply to a thread isn't working. I'm checking into it.
    Last edited by missym; 05-01-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    Missy

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yes, the thread subscription feature. I just skim the posts in order and look at the check marks for the subscription identification instead of viewing all of the threads I've subscribed to as a list, if that makes sense.

Thank you for checking on it, Missy
    K

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post
    Yes, the thread subscription feature. I just skim the posts in order and look at the check marks for the subscription identification instead of viewing all of the threads I've subscribed to as a list, if that makes sense.

Thank you for checking on it, Missy
    Mine are missing too. I was wondering this same thing last night.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Mine are missing too. Also, when I click on "User CP", some threads I posted on are there, but other aren't-- even though they have new posts.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

We've posted an announcement at the top of each forum. We've confirmed that there is a problem with the thread subscription function and are working on fixing it.
    Missy

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Mine are missing, but I"ve not subscribed to any threads -- didn't know we had that feature. I'm talking about the blue checkmarks that show that you have replied to a thread.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by missym View Post
    Do you mean this - meaning you have posted to the thread - or this - meaning you have subscribed to it? If you're talking about , then it looks like perhaps the automatic subscription function when you reply to a thread isn't working. I'm checking into it.

On my view, I have a blue check mark showing that I have replied to a thread, never seen the beige/white one??
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    Mine are missing, but I"ve not subscribed to any threads -- didn't know we had that feature. I'm talking about the blue checkmarks that show that you have replied to a thread.
    Those are subscription marks. I checked your settings, and your account is set to automatically subscribe to threads you reply to with no notification - which means you're subscribed but don't get any email updates. If you look in your User CP under Subscribed Threads, you should see the threads you've replied to recently (up until Friday). If you hover your cursor over one of the little blue check marks on the right side of the thread title, a pop-up window will read "You are subscribed to this thread."

The other icon I posted is visible to the left of the thread title in the forum view. It may be blue if you've read all the posts in the thread, like this .
    Last edited by missym; 05-01-2011 at 10:41 PM.
    Missy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast