Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

why wouldn't they just return it???

No one was even interested. So weird. I live in the Los Angeles area. The only people who emailed me were to ask questions about if it was a 2011 version. Duh it is listed as a 2010 chocolate blue bob! They could have returned it. But I got it for 240 shipped. So it wouldn't have done them a lot of good...

No I mean the lady who is asking 250 for the brand new 2011 dualie LOL

Oh ya! She posted that 2 times already. It's totally a scam. The first time she posted I emailed her within 20 min and no response. I don't get the whole cl scamming thing...

i'm not always good at answering cl replies when i get a ton and i am sure she got a ton. what would the scam be though? either she has it at that price or she doesn't. what would she stand to gain if she didn't? i guess it could be a scam but maybe she's just an idiot with money to burn.

slight tangent but does anyone know what the heck the buckle is for at the back of the basket on the old bob dualie??? I don't know if the new has it. But there's a red strap with a buckle on it you can detach, right in the middle ... I can't figure out what the heck purpose it serves. And I am too lazy to hunt for my manual, no clue where that is.

Went out last night for my first OUTDOOR walk with the new bob and the new baby. He is SO good in a stroller, better than my 1st son ever was. Boy does it feel weird to push a single stroller. And boy does it feel wrong to push such a fancy stroller through mud and weeds and rocks...
    Last edited by RunnerDuck; 05-21-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerDuck View Post
    i'm not always good at answering cl replies when i get a ton and i am sure she got a ton. what would the scam be though? either she has it at that price or she doesn't. what would she stand to gain if she didn't? i guess it could be a scam but maybe she's just an idiot with money to burn.

slight tangent but does anyone know what the heck the buckle is for at the back of the basket on the old bob dualie??? I don't know if the new has it. But there's a red strap with a buckle on it you can detach, right in the middle ... I can't figure out what the heck purpose it serves. And I am too lazy to hunt for my manual, no clue where that is.

Went out last night for my first OUTDOOR walk with the new bob and the new baby. He is SO good in a stroller, better than my 1st son ever was. Boy does it feel weird to push a single stroller. And boy does it feel wrong to push such a fancy stroller through mud and weeds and rocks...
    CL scams are generally to get people's email addresses. I don't understand them either, but that ad is still up 2 weeks later, so unless she is the laziest person on the planet, it's a scam.

I don't think the BOB is fancy at all in the new or old version... I think even the new version still looks rugged

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    CL scams are generally to get people's email addresses. I don't understand them either, but that ad is still up 2 weeks later, so unless she is the laziest person on the planet, it's a scam.

I don't think the BOB is fancy at all in the new or old version... I think even the new version still looks rugged
    yes. I know FOR almost positive it was a scam to get people's email address- they are on my cl all the time. Who could sell within 20 minutes? seems fishy. and to leave it up like that when its so low.........

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    adds like this one really take the cake! (CDM is Corona Del Mar, probably one of the ritziest areas in Orange County, CA!)
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bab/2374154685.html
    i believe its called PHISHING......and its super annoying

Default red strap under the seat on duallie

I saw the Baby Gizmo review on youtube that showed the red strap under the seat on the duallie is a safety feature. It is meant to be tethered around the bar between the wheels in order to anchor the seats down in the case of a stroller accident to help secure the riders especially over rough terrain or when moving at a fast pace. Hope that helps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3