Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Gulp, I got one too. I had a 20% off my order coupon that expired tonight from a facebook promo, so it took $50 off... How can I turn down a vista for $340?

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Gulp, I got one too. I had a 20% off my order coupon that expired tonight from a facebook promo, so it took $50 off... How can I turn down a vista for $340?
    U CAN'T!!!!!!!!! Even if I didn't have kids I would have bought one!

Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I almost pushed the button on the albee one this morning, but didn't (whew). Any concerns getting this from gilt? Haven't ordered big ticket items from them before - any concerns re these being returns/defective/whatever?
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I should totally order this for my sister who's pregnant with #1 and due in August. She doesn't know what she's having so the color works!! I have NO clue what she wants in a stroller - and she's pretty clueless about baby stuff in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post
    I almost pushed the button on the albee one this morning, but didn't (whew). Any concerns getting this from gilt? Haven't ordered big ticket items from them before - any concerns re these being returns/defective/whatever?
    No, Gilt is great and has great CS. But I noticed your due in June so note that the item has an "extended delivery timeline" and won't ship until June.

I can't decide if I should just get one. I am not a fan of yellow and the canopy on my last Vista drove me so crazy I sold it. But still that price is almost too good to pass up!

Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    No, Gilt is great and has great CS. But I noticed your due in June so note that the item has an "extended delivery timeline" and won't ship until June.
    Thanks! I have a 2008 vista that I was going to sell if I got this, so it could tide me over until this one came (I'm delivering June 7). But my master plan to avoid paying NY tax won't work w/the extended delivery date (since my mom was going to drive it in to me from PA after I deliver, but won't be coming again in late June) so at the end of the day I'll save only about $75... and albee is 2 blocks away from me if I have any problems... ack, what to do???

ETA: I took the plunge. I figure $75 is $75, and now, if I wind up not liking the yellow, I can get a swap kit. And who knows, maybe it'll come at the beginning of the delivery period (a girl can dream, right?).

Wait, one more dumb question - this will still be under Uppababy's manufacturer's warranty, even though bought through Gilt, right?
    Last edited by Minnifer; 05-18-2011 at 10:59 PM.
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post
    Thanks! I have a 2008 vista that I was going to sell if I got this, so it could tide me over until this one came (I'm delivering June 7). But my master plan to avoid paying NY tax won't work w/the extended delivery date (since my mom was going to drive it in to me from PA after I deliver, but won't be coming again in late June) so at the end of the day I'll save only about $75... and albee is 2 blocks away from me if I have any problems... ack, what to do???

ETA: I took the plunge. I figure $75 is $75, and now, if I wind up not liking the yellow, I can get a swap kit. And who knows, maybe it'll come at the beginning of the delivery period (a girl can dream, right?).

Wait, one more dumb question - this will still be under Uppababy's manufacturer's warranty, even though bought through Gilt, right?
    Yes, gilt is an authorized seller -

Authenticity Guaranteed:
    We guarantee that Gilt is authorized to sell this product.
    Every brand that we sell is the label it promises to be.

Gilt rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by lhafer View Post
    I should totally order this for my sister who's pregnant with #1 and due in August. She doesn't know what she's having so the color works!! I have NO clue what she wants in a stroller - and she's pretty clueless about baby stuff in general.
    Even better, you can convert her early!

Forget the Vista! They have the Graco Quattros!!

LOL. I envy you people, with DD at a ripe age of 25 months and no plans for another one, I have no need for one, even though I always coveted them . Now I'll be waiting for some IRL pictures of your Vistas so I can live vicariously through you all!
    My miracle girl 04.09.2009

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast