Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blondflava View Post
    Forget the Vista! They have the Graco Quattros!!

LOL. I envy you people, with DD at a ripe age of 25 months and no plans for another one, I have no need for one, even though I always coveted them . Now I'll be waiting for some IRL pictures of your Vistas so I can live vicariously through you all!
    I saw those gracos and was like WHUT? (first of all they're not even a good deal, second of all, do I need to even say the second of all?)

DS is 24 months and who knows when number two is coming, but I couldn't help it. Figured I can sell it for what I paid (or more) if I decide I don't need it

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    same here! $364!
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Gulp, I got one too. I had a 20% off my order coupon that expired tonight from a facebook promo, so it took $50 off... How can I turn down a vista for $340?
    Both of you got one!!!! So jealous.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

Looks like its sold out!

I bought one too. Not that I needed another stroller. Guess I need to try to get pregnant now. My youngest is 22 months.

I didn't get one. I don't know whether to be really proud of myself or totally annoyed. I put it in my cart 100 times, but then I talked to DH and he said when we actually *need* another stroller I can buy 2 strollers full price if I want to, but please don't buy this stroller that we absolutely don't need.

He was pretty persuasive and I have been so eager to get my stroller stash under control so I walked away from the computer.

Oh, but what a great deal!

mom3boys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got one too! Glad I joined this forum last week or I would never have known about this deal. (Oy, 2 new strollers in two weeks though!)--Note, they must be almost gone--the first time I tried to get it I was on the "wait list", but then I tried again a couple minutes later and got through.

liamsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Looks like its sold out!
    Thank God. I just saw this and almost pulled the trigger. close one...

What!?! This is an amazing deal! Almost too good to be true! Too bad we already have it in silver!
    DD 6/10

mom3boys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Multimama I must have gotten yours when you took it out of the cart! Luckily my DH was asleep he would never have allowed this (although I DO have baby #3 coming in July and have NEVER had a reversible seat stroller, so I have some justification--just have to sell some of my older strollers).

Quote Originally Posted by mom3boys View Post
    Multimama I must have gotten yours when you took it out of the cart! Luckily my DH was asleep he would never have allowed this (although I DO have baby #3 coming in July and have NEVER had a reversible seat stroller, so I have some justification--just have to sell some of my older strollers).
    Well, I hope you enjoy it. Glad I could help!

I would so love this stroller. And I don't think that I will be able to allow myself to spend $700 on it later no matter what DH says. So it's sad not to pull the trigger.

But I'm sure no matter what happens there will be other awesome strollers in my future!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast