Default Tapatalk working now!

Hi everyone! Good news: we figured out how to get tapatalk working again!

We had to re-add the boards to the Tapatalk database---so please do a search for "baby bargains" in Tapatalk and you'll find us. (You'll probably have to relog in again).

FYI: We were not able to get Tapatalk to work in the old (free) version of the app. We upgraded to the paid version ($2.99) and it works fine. (I know, I know, so much for free).

What is Tapatalk?

Here's their pitch:

Tapatalk for iPhone provides full forum access on iPhone/Andriod/ including ability to check private messages, upload photos from your camera and ability to search forum, etc. All with super-fast direct forum access at only $2.99.

See it here: http://tapatalk.com

Thanks!
    alan & denise fields
    authors, BABY BARGAINS

ETA: If Tapatalk still isn't working for you, delete babybargains from your list in the app, then search for the new BBB listing and add it again.
    Last edited by missym; 05-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for fixing this! What worked for me was to delete my old BBB subscription in Tapatalk and search for the new BBB listing, then login at the new BBB icon, using my usual username/password.

By the way, when I first looked for Tapatalk for the iPod several months ago, the free version was no longer available. I'm sure there are lots of long-time BBB members who've been using the free version, but not us newbies!