Default Anyone else have a problem with...

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I'm just sweating a LOT more than normal. It has gotten really hot out, and whenever I'm out running errands or exerting myself, my panties and shorts end up soaked through. It looks like I've wet myself.

My shorts get so wet that now I'm worried that maybe it's something else. They did a vaginal ultrasound last week and saw that my cervix is closed so I don't think it could be amniotic fluid. The other option would be bladder leakage, but I usually know if I sneeze or something and that happens. Is it possible to have that problem and not know it?

I casually mentioned it at a dr apt, but she didn't seem to understand the extend of the problem and didn't seem concerned. I'm wearing dark colored shorts to help hide it, but it's uncomfortable and embarrassing!

I did have this problem when pregnant with DS#1 too, but I don't remember it being this bad. Anyone else have this experience or know what to do about it?
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I had tons of discharge. A panty liner helped.

Beth

This is way more than discharge. My panties and shorts are actually wet. A pantyliner doesn't do much once it and the panties are soaked. I have a couple of cloth pads that snap on, but they don't help enough.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Yep, it happens with those Summertime babies . I wore largish panty liners and changed my clothes a few times a day. Not pleasant!
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Yes to both extra sweat and leaking without being aware of it. I had both happen with my last pregnancy. I finally gave up and started wearing maxis to keep from changing clothes a couple times a day.
    Jen

Bens Momma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm having the same problem!!! It's so unpleasant and a PITA since I have a limited # of maternity shorts/capris! I don't recall it being this bad with my other pregnancies. OP, sorry that you're going through this, but from the sounds of things, we're not the only ones! Going to give wearing a maxi a try

Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS
    and the third musketeer appearing in early Fall!

So glad to know that I'm not alone with this! My stomach is so much bigger this time than with DS#1, and I'm already outgrowing my maternity shorts that I wore up until delivery last time. Now I have to find some that are big enough AND are dark colors so it won't be as noticeable when they're wet. Guess I'll try using some overnight pads when I'm going out to run errands and see if that helps.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11