Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Make sure to not scrape too much with the credit card (or old Oberweis points card) or it's guaranteed "razor burn" -- ouch! If things don't come off easily enough, wait a few more minutes for the hair to dissolve! No ingrowns for me, and I was impressed with how things turned out, although I think I prefer the super-smooth, powdery feel of a post-wax (and a wax removes ALL the fine hairs, too). For $1.77 a can, though, it sure beats paying ~$50 per Brazilian!

(I planned for 15 minutes of Magic Powder time, but overall it took me about 45 minutes, with all the waiting and doubting and then scraping and rinsing.)
    DS 7/09
    DD 1/11
    DS 12/12
    DS 11/14

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

This is awesome. Ordering right now! Thanks for bumping this!!!

Ladies, you must not post information as important as this around the end of the school year. Some of us old-timers get wrapped up that week!

Can't wait to try it, BTW.

ETA - BAH! The only gold can on amazon prime is charging $15! Back to Target...
    Last edited by Melanie; 08-02-2011 at 12:47 AM.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

No ingrowns or bumps here, either.

Okay ladies, I'm giving this a go...one question...do I scrape against the direction the hair goes, or with the direction of the hair growth?

I think it would be against the growth, but I'd like btdt advice to avoid ingrown hairs/bumps.

TIA!
    Ashley

DD 10/2005

Quote Originally Posted by overcome View Post
    Okay ladies, I'm giving this a go...one question...do I scrape against the direction the hair goes, or with the direction of the hair growth?

I think it would be against the growth, but I'd like btdt advice to avoid ingrown hairs/bumps.

TIA!

I go with the growth.
    Mama to 3

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11