jrn90 is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default Baby jogger city mini double questionw

We have the baby jogger city mini double , have not used it much yet, but when we do We are having trouble with the front left wheels locking. I put the thing up so that the front wheels will swivel, but then the left one seems to be slipping back down, locking the wheel and making turning hard. Anyone else have this problem?

update- contacted cs, they need proof of purchase which of course i lost, hello was having twins at the time of purchase so whe had to pay $15.95 + 6.95 shipping I am not all impressed with their customer service,or thier stroller
    Last edited by jrn90; 04-14-2011 at 11:10 AM.

I had that happen on the BJCM that I had. I called CS and they sent me a new wheel no questions asked a few days later.

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspeachykeen View Post
    I had that happen on the BJCM that I had. I called CS and they sent me a new wheel no questions asked a few days later.
    Call their CS and have them send you a new front wheel.

I have the 2011 City Mini Double and my stroller has the same problem. After using it for two months the front left wheel started to lock itself, making turns impossible. So I called Baby Jogger. They asked for my receipt for proof of purchase and sent me a set of two replacement front wheels right away and I received it the next day. However, the replacement wheels does not come with warranty. I really think the warranty should cover the replacement wheels because it is seems to be a manufacture defect (as soon as I told the customer service person, she knew the problem right away). I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the speed of their customer service, but I'm not impressed at all with their no warranty for replacement wheels.

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

ugh. their CS has gone downhill- if you lost your Proof of purchase you're screwed! lame-o.
    ds- 4
    dd- 2 1/2

bob revol in navy/gray
    ingslesina swift in black on black in my car
    happy!