Default My Experience with www.wholesale-weddingdress.com

Sorry if someone has posted something about this company already. I recently ordered from http://www.wholesale-weddingdress.com/. This is a company based in China that offers custom made wedding dresses at an affordable price. I found this company through google and took a chance on ordering my dress from them. I measured as accurately as I could and placed my order. I immediately received a confirmation of my order and was sent e-mails on the status of when it shipped. I got my dress within 2 weeks. I didn't spend a lot of money on it so I didn't expect the quality to be that great. To my surprise, it was beautiful!!!!! And the fabric and beading were excellent, not cheap looking. It really looked better than the picture on the website. I have to get it taken in a bit because it was my fault that I didn't measure correctly but overall, I am so please with this company. Not only did I receive my dress in just a short time, the work was good quality. And I did not have to spend that much money. I would definitely recommend this site if you want a simple elegant dress and you're on a very tight budget. In addition, all dresses come with a free veil and peticoat. That was a major incentive for me. I'm thinking about ordering a second dress to change into for the reception

Every bridal store I've been to has dresses on clearance they are dresses from last season being sold for a big discount I managed to find a dress I had first seen online and loved I got it for under 900 ask an attendant to be directed to their clearance section.

I tried to use them too, but the style I asked,they are unable to make it.