Default twin nursing pillow useful?

is this a must for nursing twins (my breast friend). please help. thank you

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Our twins are almost 4 weeks old and it's a must have for us. It is the only thing I use to nurse them, especially if tandem nursing.

I had the my breast friend for ODS and loved it so much that I new the twins version would be a must this time.
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

BeachBum is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

That is not the brand I had, but yes it was a must for us. It is hard to tandem nurse at first regardless of how you are doing it, but I found the pillow very helpful and used it the whole 18 months.

Yes!!!! I have the EZ 2 Nurse pillow and I think it is a must have for nursing twins. We went on vacation and I didn't take it because we flew and it was just too big and I regretted each and every day of the vacation! If I had to do it over again, I would have gladly paid to check it - that's how much I love my twin nursing pillow!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Absolutely. It helped me learn to tandem nurse and I used it for 18 months. When the girls were weaned and I sold it, I felt like I had just given away a liver lobe. I used the EZ 2 Nurse pillow. The MBF twins one wasn't available at the time.

I couldn't stand it. I know I'm in the minority though. I liked the Boppy, a regular pillow, or nothing better than the MBF.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!