Default Anyone use the Keeper?

It's a reuseable menstrual cup - the idea is it's way greener than disposable products. I have one and love it. Just curious if anyone has used it before and after childbirth? They have different sizes, so I'm wondering if I need to order the "after" size. I will try mine and see what happens as far as leaks, but was curious if anyone had any experience as well.

umm... and hope not TMI.
    If you're interested, check out the website. Highly recommended!

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitty21 View Post
    It's a reuseable menstrual cup - the idea is it's way greener than disposable products. I have one and love it. Just curious if anyone has used it before and after childbirth? They have different sizes, so I'm wondering if I need to order the "after" size. I will try mine and see what happens as far as leaks, but was curious if anyone had any experience as well.

umm... and hope not TMI.
    If you're interested, check out the website. Highly recommended!

I used the keeper back in my 20s before I had DS. After I had him, I got a new one, but I got a Diva cup. Pretty much the same thing. I had no particular reason for switching. Diva also has pre-kids and after-kids sizes. There are a lot of Diva fans here, but the keeper is just as good.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I use the Diva but have been thinking about trying another brand for a back-up. I have heard good thing about the Keeper also.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I have both the silicone keeper and a diva cup. They're both great.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs