Bens Momma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Nuture Pure Glass Bottles?

Anyone have any experience with these bottles? Was planning on using Evenflo glass but found a set of these with sleeves on sale. Only 3 reviews on Amazon so I'd like to get more info. Seems like they'll be compatible with Dr. Brown's nipples just like Evenflo. Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS
    and the third Musketeer appearing in early Fall!

I am using Bornfree, but have one nature pure bottle that my mom randomly picked up at Marshalls. It is not wide mouth like born free, so cleaning inside is a bit of a pain (hard to push a cleaning brush through the mouth of the bottle) and it took DD a few times to feel comfortable with is, since the nipple is much narrower. It does seem very similar to Dr. Brown bottles (I have couple of these, but never used them). The venting system works well and there are fewer parts to wash then either Bornfree or Dr. Brown, just the bottle, nipple and cap. I use it mostly on outings, since it is smaller and has fewer parts to play with. Btw it takes DD less time to drink the same amount from nature pure vs. Born free bottle, although both have slow flow nipples.
    ~ N

DD 12/10

Bens Momma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for the info. Yes, I agree the neck of the bottle looks a little narrow for a bottle brush, but it's seems the same as most standard glass bottles. I think I'll give them a try and we'll move to Plan B if they don't work out!