Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have the opposite problem...I'm expecting a new baby in January, and my twins will just be turning two. I'm looking at either the Valco with the toddler seat, or the ABC Adventure Buggy. They are both $$$ though, although the ABC is less expensive than the prices I've found listed if you e-mail the manufacturer directly.
    Leah mom to Delilah, 9/2000, twins Cash and Gus 1/2010, baby Cy 1/2012!

OK, now I know this isn't the safest option and I'm sure I am going to get blasted for even suggesting it, BUT....

I have 8 month old twins and a 2.75 year old. 2 year old walks most of the time. I have an Easy Walker Duo for the twins and when big brother wants "a lift" he sits on the foot board and holds onto the belly bar. He has been shown how to keep his feet out of the range of the wheels and to let us know if he needs to stop or get off. Again, I KNOW this isn't the best option, but for short walks around the neighborhood, it works. If we are going for longer distances, we take a second stroller for him to ride proper. (We went out one day with our BJCMD that doesn't have the footrest/belly bar and he was very upset that he couldn't "hop on".)

Good luck!

I do the same thing as Triple J but with a Baby Jogger City Elite - which I love, love, love, by the way. My little boy turned two right before my twins were born - when he wants to ride, he just climbs on the footrest. We started with a double Snap n Go, FWIW, and I loved that, too, until the babies got heavy, then it was like the Winnebago analogy above ...

Good luck with your choice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2