Thread: Best Dish Soap

Default Best Dish Soap

What are you using to clean bottles? Is there a special baby soap you like? Thanks

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bf so not many bottles but I just used our regular dish soap and rinsed well. Something from Trader Joe's or one of the 7th Generation type brands could be good b/c fewer chemicals.

Beth

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I exclusively pump so I wash tons of bottles and pump parts. I've always used 7th Generation Free and Clear Dish soap and been happy with it. I ordered from Amazon Subscribe and Save, but this week it's on sale for cheaper at Target. I picked up 50oz bottles for 4.49 and had $1 off coupons from the internet, I think the 7th Gen website.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    I've always used 7th Generation Free and Clear Dish soap and been happy with it. I ordered from Amazon Subscribe and Save, but this week it's on sale for cheaper at Target. I picked up 50oz bottles for 4.49 and had $1 off coupons from the internet, I think the 7th Gen website.

Still using my 1st bottle and DD just turned 5 months.

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Assume you don't have a dishwasher.. we just used the same stuff we always use for dishes. I think anything would be fine but 7th gen or the like would be better and give you piece of mind.
    DS 6/09

We have always used blue Dawn for baby bottles and sippies. Our pediatrician told us to make sure whatever kind we choose is not antibacterial.
    DS1 - 11/09
    DS2 - 7/11