Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JTsMom View Post
    http://www.allearsnet.com/din/cbchar.htm

On our last trip, J was 4.5, and had a huge crush on Ariel and Jessie. It was hilarious. We met Ariel in the grotto, and met Belle, Cinderella and Aurora in Toontown. They all made a huge deal (in a good way) about a boy wanting to meet them. Belle gave him a big kiss, and he got a ton of attention for that the rest of the day. He ate it up.

Aren't you short a meal with your new plan?
    Thanks for the link. We are only staying 5 nights. So, technically I only need to book 5 ADRs for TS.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh yeah, I forgot about the doubling up on your AK day. Are you going to do your ADR's online? I make lists of what I need in order, and list the times I'm aiming for, and I play around with the system ahead of time. I'm a little OCD about getting things just so, so I aim for being as efficient as possible. I'm crazy, I know. But if you're worried about your Epcot ADR, it couldn't hurt to be as prepared as humanly possible. I really don't think you'll have any problems though.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Quote Originally Posted by JTsMom View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the doubling up on your AK day. Are you going to do your ADR's online? I make lists of what I need in order, and list the times I'm aiming for, and I play around with the system ahead of time. I'm a little OCD about getting things just so, so I aim for being as efficient as possible. I'm crazy, I know. But if you're worried about your Epcot ADR, it couldn't hurt to be as prepared as humanly possible. I really don't think you'll have any problems though.
    Will it let you play around online before your, "window" opens up? I tried to mess around with it the other day and I got an error page. My kids tend to do dinner early (5pmish), so I am hoping we will be ok.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

If you're open to buffets in Epcot, I think Biergarten is pretty good, and the entertainment looked fun. But we left before it really got going.

Also, when I tried to do my ADRs online first thing in the morning I couldn't get through. I ended up calling CS, and got everything I wanted. So don't spend too much time online if you can't get through.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You've gotten good advice so far and I don't have much to add, but I agree w/ skipping DTD, I don't think you'll miss it.

For DHS if you want a CS place, Pizza Planet pizza was fine actually. We've done lunch there twice. The only issue is that they have those video games and "crane" games that are a waste of money.

I actually am a firm believer that if you don't do park hopper that is is helpful to plan dinners near/on your resort property. That way if you go home to swim/rest you can be close to your ADR and not go back to a park.

Oh and if you end up having extra CS meals, we were able to trade 1 CS for 3 snacks at our resort. I loaded up on fruit and snacks for the plane ride. Just an option so you don't feel meals are wasted.

Have fun!

yes, if you use other dates- like a week earlier. if you put in the real dates, it should ask for you confirmation #. I think you also need a cc for Akershus, so have that handy, and be sure to write down your conf #'s,
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Thanks ladies! JTmom, thanks for the cc tip, I completely forgot about that.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

How did it go?
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Ugh, it was a bit frustrating. Their system kept kicking me out. I finally got through though and made all of my ADRs. Tusker House is the only one where I didn't get the time I really wanted (I wanted opening time), I got 8:15 and I heard that TH tends to run behind b/c of the Donald pic line. However, I'm not too worried about it. AK will be very laid back for us. My kids probably will not want to ride some of the bigger, more popular rides, so there won't be any pressure there to do those unless my DH wants to do it, and I may just have him do single rider if he wants to go. I'm not a big coaster person at all, so I don't really care if I miss it.

Thanks for all of your help ladies! I'm glad I bounced my schedule off of you guys first to figure out what would work out best for us.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Yay! Glad it all worked out. FYI, the single rider line for Expedition Everest was great, moved very fast.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast