Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Baby mum-mums

LOOOOOVE Mumm-Mumms!

Like one big flat grain of puffed rice. It was the best thing to tide Matthew over until I had his meal ready.

We like the generic organic blueberry puffs from the supermarket too. The sweet potato ones are NASTY- I think- Matthew will eat anything I give him, so, who knows what he thinks.

We've discovered "Little Duck Organics" Freeze dried fruits. I won some in a contest, and they were a HUGE hit. Plus they're local to me, so that is nice.

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

After the Japanese tsunami I wasn't comfortable buying Mum-Mums anymore, not sure if radiation would affect things in China but I figured better safe than sorry since I have no idea.

DS really loves Joe's O's from Trader Joes.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

♥ms.pacman♥ is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ds loved these. started them around 5-6 mos. he loved feeding himself and this was the only thing he could grab (they are big) and feed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    After the Japanese tsunami I wasn't comfortable buying Mum-Mums anymore, not sure if radiation would affect things in China but I figured better safe than sorry since I have no idea.
    Did you know that there's more radiation in a banana that that rice cracker you're worried about? I wouldn't worry.

Personally I do not want to buy anything ingestible from China. Once I read that they are manufactured there that turned me off from them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3