Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Muscus Plug

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I honestly have no clue if/when I lost mine with my first two, but I lost it at 27 weeks with my third when I had some pre-term labor. There was no mistaking it when I saw it, so it freaked me out to say the least.
    Jen

Quote Originally Posted by ashleybama24 View Post
    Is it possible for it to come out as clear gelatinous pieces similar to when you ovulate? Sorry if this is gross or TMI!
    I think it can be similar to this, but if it makes you feel any better with my last PG this is what I remember seeing over a course of about 2-3 weeks before having DS.

alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Never noticed it both times
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

I don't remember losing it at all with DS1 or DS2. I was induced both times. Certainly haven't lost mine yet this time and baby will be born next week, if she doesn't come on her own before. (Big babies who don't come out on their own, even late. Flame away, I'm not delivering another 11lb monster!!)
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

I remember losing my MP a week before I gave birth to DS2. I don't remember what it looked like (I'm assuming it's just a big glob of blood) but I do remember feeling it come out. It feels like you have your period and a bunch of blood came out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2