Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by alien_host View Post
    I bought 20 packs at Kmart with no issue. Weird.
    I had 30 of them and it was a mean old lady who wanted to ruin my day. worked for about 5 minutes and thankfully target PM'd everything

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    Office Max has a great deal on EXPO markers. They are 2/$5 and there is a $5 off 3 expo/sharpie product coupon on the display. You can get 2 packs of expo markers and a $1 pack of Sharpie highlighters for $1, or 3 packs of expo for $2.50.
    My store was out of the markers and didn't have the coupon. What a bust

Got 3 4-packs of dry erase markers (12 total) for $4 at TRu with the Crayola sale.
    (no 8 or 16 count crayons, though- the hunt continues).

Thanks for the tip on the staples viewfinders. Crossed those off.
    Lisa
    DS-9/13/02
    DD-12/16/05

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Did anyone post about the $1 construction paper at Target yet? If not, that's a great deal, and I usually only see it once per season. I think tape is on sale also, and that's another thing that's hard to catch at BTS time.

I hit Staples yesterday, but they were totally wiped out of the penny items. Kmart is a haul for me, so I'm still on the hunt for glue sticks.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    Office Max has a great deal on EXPO markers. They are 2/$5 and there is a $5 off 3 expo/sharpie product coupon on the display. You can get 2 packs of expo markers and a $1 pack of Sharpie highlighters for $1, or 3 packs of expo for $2.50.

Thanks so much for posting this! I was able to get this deal, but they wouldn't let my sister saying the sale price was considered an "offer" and the coupon was not combinable with any other offers! Just warning you some managers may not honor this great deal.

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default TRU B1G2 Free Crayola

I got a 50 pack of thin markers, Supertips washable for $9.99 and got 2 free so it worked out to $10 for 150 markers or 7 cents each.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2793481 on line it is showing as $12.99 buy my store had them for $9.99. I'm returning the smaller 20 pack that I found on Sunday that was $4.99 for 3 packs (60 markers) since this had more fun colors.

Although I still have a bunch of the pipsqueaks from the Staples deal so I don't know WHY I'm buying more markers!

The 240 pack construction paper is a great deal too...$5.99 for 3 packs of 240.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by alien_host View Post
    I got a 50 pack of thin markers, Supertips washable for $9.99 and got 2 free so it worked out to $10 for 150 markers or 7 cents each.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2793481 on line it is showing as $12.99 buy my store had them for $9.99. I'm returning the smaller 20 pack that I found on Sunday that was $4.99 for 3 packs (60 markers) since this had more fun colors.

Although I still have a bunch of the pipsqueaks from the Staples deal so I don't know WHY I'm buying more markers!

The 240 pack construction paper is a great deal too...$5.99 for 3 packs of 240.
    I had that 50 pack in my cart (wanted them so badly!!!) but DD(5) told me she really likes the pipsqueaks better because they draw a fatter line. We got 2 different 16 packs of pipsqueaks to refill our tower when they dry out. The long pack and the 8x2 pack have different colors, just fyi.

I didn't buy more construction paper at TRU or Target, but maybe I will.

Instead I got the sketch diary at Target (spiral bound drawing paper ) for $3.39 ($.60 off) to put with a crayon tower as a gift. Did anyone look for the crayon tower at TRU? Mine didn't have any in stock (grr).

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20