mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Does Costco carry Silk Soy Milk?

I'm going to Ottawa later this summer and DS drinks Silk Soy Milk which I buy here in the US at Sam's Club for 6.78 for 3 cartons (it's much more expensive at the grocery store). After major sticker shock last summer at the price of regular milk I'm dreading the cost of soy milk.

The costco.ca website didn't show anything. Anybody know if they carry it, we buy the one in the blue carton (vanilla) in the refridgerated carton.

http://silksoymilk.com/products/simp...FaZd5Qod3FxsYQ

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I've never seen soy milk at Costco here. I'm going later today, will try to remember to check and see.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Thanks Melissa.

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Sorry, didn't get there today -- am probably going tomorrow, though.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

I did a product search on the Silk.ca website and only grocery stores seem to carry it...

I may buy the shelf stable Silk Soy Milk here and bring it with me, I can get Vanilla 24 x 8 oz for 26.00 and Chocolate 24 x 8 oz for 17.00 from Amazon cheap shipping and just bring it (I drive so lots of room)...Just have to leave room for the gianto bottle of Tequila I always bring my brother..

Wish DS could tolerate regular milk but it creates so much mucous and coughing, he can eat yogurt and milk in small does but loves to drink it buy the glass!!! No biggie, don't have FA to deal with like Melissa or others do though!

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default No Silk

I'm used to buying silk in the US costco. I was looking for Silk organic soy milk at the costco near Toronto. They only had "So Good", and from what I could tell it was not labeled as organic.

And as an FYI, the groc store had silk organic vanilla BUT it was in a blue container!!
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

I buy the Vanilla Silk Soy (not labelled organic) in the blue container here in the US at Sam's it works out to 2.09 for a half gallon, way cheaper than even the grocery stores here...after passing out at milk prices last summer in Ottawa I've decided to bring my own shelf stable Silk for DS.

I'm excited though to buy Butter Tarts when I go shopping...sure miss them!