EllasMum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Hamilton Beach frozen pop maker at Wal-mart

Ever since reading the recent thread about the various popsicle makers, I have coveted one. I am gadgety that way. I finally found the HB one at Wal-mart - in the seasonal goods area (with the acrylic glasses/pitchers etc) for $29. I'm just about to freeze it. We are very excited.
    ~~~
    Susan
    DD 08-2005
    Impatiently awaiting adoption match!
    Cure FOP - www.ifopa.org
    ~~~

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Can you post a sku for me?????? THANK YOU!!!
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

You got it!

0 40094 68770 1

My Wal-mart had 3 on the shelf. We have used it twice, now, and it works great! DD loves popsicles, so this is a vastly more economical system! I used Sun Rype raspberry orange juice and the popsicles took about 10 minutes to freeze. I like the size of the pops, too - just right for DD.
    ~~~
    Susan
    DD 08-2005
    Cure FOP - www.ifopa.org
    ~~~

THank you so much.

Could you possibly do me a favor (by PM if you prefer).

That code is missing numbers. However, Walmart Canada head office will transfer one of the Calgary ones to my store in BC (yeah!).

The customer service agent needs the full bar code number (including all the small numbers on either side of the larger numbers) or the code to the left the price on your receipt. They also need the 4-digit store code where you got your machine (so they could transfer one from that store to my store).

They can't search by name, just code.

THANK YOU so much if you can do this!
    Melissa

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

I double checked the box, and that *is* the full set of numbers, including the small numbers at the beginning and end (I used to work at Wal-mart, so I'm well versed in SKUs - LOL).

Having said that, I checked my receipt, and it shows 004009468770. The store number is 3011.

Good luck!
    ~~~
    Susan
    DD 08-2005
    Cure FOP - www.ifopa.org
    ~~~

Thank you so much! Am off to call around and if not local, then will call head office back again on Monday!
    Melissa

I got it! Called around, most of our WMs didn't have it, but one close to me had quite a few! It is pre-freezing now, will try it Monday night.
    Melissa