luli13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Gift idea for twin newborns

Any great baby items moms with twins would recommend. A friend just had a boy and a girl. Thanks!

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

You aren't going to like this answer but a gift cert to Target or BRU were my fav, most appreciated gifts. I also loved the personalized blankets we received from www.laurenceleste.com, as well as homemade dinners, gift certs to delivery restaurants, or the friends that gave me an "I owe you" of two hours. It's the little things too, like stopping by with Starbucks, etc.

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think a gift certif to a delivery restaurant would be ideal. It's not as fun to wrap, but it is highly practical. Other ideas are diapers (they will use a lot!), a Boppy, a bouncer seat (useful as an extra pair of hands with twins), delivering groceries, or a gift certificate for the mom for a massage!

luli13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks for the suggestions you two! DH likes the practical gift card idea so that's probably what we will go with.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I second take-out/delivery gift cert - a place with good healthy options is a plus cuz it really does get tiring eating unhealthy food all the time. There is no time to cook with twins. You're basically scrambling to even find time to eat. And if she's BF, she's going to need to eat like a crazy lady.