I had so many complications with DD that I never really knew what was normal pregnancy and what was just me.

Now I know that I am *not* one of those glowing pregnant ladies who wear pregnancy well.

I am a bloated, farting, mess.

I have now gained almost 8 lbs and I think it is mostly water. My shoes are already too tight. A friend who does not know I am pregnant commented on how swollen my feet were today.

And my abdomen is sore and swollen. How am I going to grow a baby in this space if it is so full of hot air? I have so much gas, I have stopped trying to hold it in or be discreet. In my home, car & office, I am pretty much breaking wind all day long. Talk about "hurricane season"!

I look bloated in the face and I have bags under my eyes. My skin has taken on a weird texture. My hair has gone to crap. I can't get it to style no matter what I try. Just limp.

My breasts hurt so much I can't stand hugging DD. None of my work pants fit me and my shirt all show my disgustingly bloated belly.

So...now I know. It wasn't the complications. It is just me. Just. Me. The big, fat, bloated, farting mess.