Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mariza is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Ok, I'm dying to know why you put bottled water into thermoses, instead of water fountain water, or water from soda fountains, or even from your room. Does WDW have icky water? I'm asking in all seriousness.
    Just so that we wouldn't have to take time to stop and look for a fountain or stop and hunt down somewhere to get a cup of water. Water is pretty much all I drink (well, except coffee and wine ) and having lived in FL for 4 years in the past, I know that I need to stay super hydrated or I get migraines. I need to have water instantly available and it's easier to stay hydrated if you sip constantly, so the ice cold thermos helped in that department. Normally I like it room temp, but DD will only drink it ICE cold (one of her sensory things). The Disney water was not bad IMO, I had it several times at TS restaurants with my meals and a few times when I had to look for some when we ran out of our own. HTH!
    Monkey See (DD) 01/05
    Monkey Do (DS) 09/06

Quote Originally Posted by mariza View Post
    Just so that we wouldn't have to take time to stop and look for a fountain or stop and hunt down somewhere to get a cup of water. Water is pretty much all I drink (well, except coffee and wine ) and having lived in FL for 4 years in the past, I know that I need to stay super hydrated or I get migraines. I need to have water instantly available and it's easier to stay hydrated if you sip constantly, so the ice cold thermos helped in that department. Normally I like it room temp, but DD will only drink it ICE cold (one of her sensory things). The Disney water was not bad IMO, I had it several times at TS restaurants with my meals and a few times when I had to look for some when we ran out of our own. HTH!
    Makes sense! (I'm with you, not a fan of ice cold water).
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2