LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thumbs up Great experience with Plum District's CS

So I bought the National Geographic deal they had the other day, but never got the email to activate the certificate. FF to today when I realized the certificate had expired!!! Bummed, I sent an email to their CS to explain the situation. Not an hour later, I received an email telling me not to worry, they were having the magazine sent to my house. No hassle at all!!

Just wanted to add a thumbs up for them!!!
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm confused...I got an email confirmation that i ordered....was i supposed to get something else?
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Yeah, I think we were supposed to execute some sort of certificate. When I checked my account with them, it wasn't marked as used but expired. I don't think you will have a problem with them fixing it for you, but I would email them when you get a chance.
    DD 10/08

ciw is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Ok, I'm confused too. This is the message I received after placing the order:
    Thank you for purchasing today's Plum Deal:
    $12 for a 1-Year National Geographic Little Kids Subscription Plus Mama Mirabelle DVD Sampler
    Your gift card will be shipped within two weeks.

I never received a gift card and I did think it was weird that they said they were sending a gift card since I ordered a magazine subscription. Was the "gift card" actually something that was emailed and needed a response? If so, I never got it. Hmm... Off to check my spam folder...

See I was expecting a livingsocial or groupon type email where you get a code and then go buy whatever it was. Maybe I'm confused and they are laughing at me at CS. The post that my offer had expired was what threw me. Sorry to freak everyone out!
    DD 10/08

ciw is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Okay, nothing in my spam folder. I checked the "my account" and "my deals" pages on Plum District and it shows that a deal was purchased on June 29 but doesn't say what it was. I purchased another deal (the Rita's ice gift card) and that shows up under "deals" and is clearly labeled. Weird. I emailed them as well. I guess we'll see.

dec756 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ciw View Post
    Okay, nothing in my spam folder. I checked the "my account" and "my deals" pages on Plum District and it shows that a deal was purchased on June 29 but doesn't say what it was. I purchased another deal (the Rita's ice gift card) and that shows up under "deals" and is clearly labeled. Weird. I emailed them as well. I guess we'll see.
    dittol. just emailed.