Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My white trousers are out for delivery per UPS! I have high hopes for these but they got mixed reviews. I guess the sizing or fit was kinda funky for some.
    The sizing has been all over the board for me too. Some stuff has run big and some TTS.
    I also ordered some leggings but in two different sizes. Those shouldn't arrive for a week or so I imagine.
    And then I'll be using my FS label to return my relaxed silk dress that was just too large unfortunately. Hoping I want to keep my pants!
    DD
    DS

lyt202 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have placed at least three orders after the free shipping code came out. The sizing is so completely random I'm never sure what to order and have had to return probably 75%of the things I've ordered. So frustrating.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Just placed order #4 - by phone! I was checking back daily for an item that was OOS in my size and I needed to stop checking. I called them to ask on the random chance that they had a return in my size - and they had it in low stock, so I snapped it up! It's the bead embellished top in the multi feathers color. Hope it ships!

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    snapped it up! It's the bead embellished top in the multi feathers color. Hope it ships!
    I wore this top yesterday (in the pink and gray color) and I thought of you citymama, as you had asked about it prior!
    My DH even complemented me on it and he NEVER does that.
    Did you get a size 4?
    DD
    DS

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    I wore this top yesterday (in the pink and gray color) and I thought of you citymama, as you had asked about it prior!
    My DH even complemented me on it and he NEVER does that.
    Did you get a size 4?
    I did, and that's what I usually buy in Boden - did you say it runs TTS or small/big? I considered 2, but they didn't have it in the color I wanted.

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    My white trousers are out for delivery per UPS!
    Yay! Hope you like your pants!

I am still waiting on the second package from my 7-13 order (the one I had to pay shipping for!), which looked like it shipped directly from England on 7-15 so no tracking numbers. Hopefully it gets here soon! The second order I placed on Monday says it shipped on Wednesday, but UPS is still showing "shipping label created" and has been since Wednesday! Ugh!
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I did, and that's what I usually buy in Boden - did you say it runs TTS or small/big? I considered 2, but they didn't have it in the color I wanted.
    I think it is TTS. It felt a little loose on me but I decided I didn't mind it after wearing it all day. I think I am just now between a 10 and an 8 now that I have lost some weight.
    So hopefully the 4 will work for you. I think it should.
    DD
    DS

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22