Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PGTB is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by edurnemk View Post
    Yes it is. Not the most travel-friendly seat, though, since it's heavy and bulky, I fly often, and mostly alone with DS so I bought a lighter seat for travel.
    Which one did you get? I am thinking of getting Blvd for DS as his main seat and was planning to travel with it using the Go-Kidz attachable wheels. Does the lighter seat fit better into the coach seat on the plane or are they all pretty much the same? I am wondering how well the Blvd would fit into a standard coach seat and whether it would be comfortable for DS.
    DS 04/2010
    DD 09/2013

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PGTB View Post
    Which one did you get? I am thinking of getting Blvd for DS as his main seat and was planning to travel with it using the Go-Kidz attachable wheels. Does the lighter seat fit better into the coach seat on the plane or are they all pretty much the same? I am wondering how well the Blvd would fit into a standard coach seat and whether it would be comfortable for DS.
    The Scenera is the favorite travel convertible seat here (light and cheap). I didn't get a travel seat until DS was too close to the Scenera weight limit, so we went for an Evenflo Maestro (FF seat / combination booster), I couldn't believe how much easier it was to travel with that one over the Blvd. I only used the Blvd for travel one or two times, since we used our Graco Safe Seat for travel until he outgrew it by height (24 months) and we got the Maestro about 9-10 months later (I decided I was ok with FF during trips).
    I absolutely love the Blvd for the car, but I found it heavy and harder to get into the plane and in the seat. The Maestro (and I imagine the Scenera) are super easy to bungee cord to an umbrella stroller, and I can carry it one handed without effort. IMO it's worth the money for the extra seat if you travel frequently.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2