Default Advice on Sizing

My DD is not yet crawling but getting ready to so I am trying to gauge how much slower her weight gain will be once the activity picks up. I bought both 12-18 and 18-24 in Tea Collection dresses for Fall thru early Spring to see how they ran. I tried the both on and the 12-18 *almost* fits now. She's 19-20lbs and probably 28" or so in height. I bought the layered sleeve dresses in hopes that she can wear as dresses in the fall and then add leggings for a more tunic look in the spring.

The 18-24 looks big now but thinking I should keep those sizes to last but then again as a FTM not sure how the continued growth and slim down as she is still BF might come into play. Any BTDT advice?

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Tea runs a size small IMO. And because its slim cut, you cab get away with a bigger sz. I would return 12-18 and keep 18-24. My DD2 is 14 months and between 29-30 inches and in 12-18 in most things but she will be able to wear 18-24 Tea in a few months.

for Sandy Hook

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I would keep the bigger size.......She may slow down in weight gain a bit from an increase in activity, but it won't slow down her growth.

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10