Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by fumofu View Post
    Happy Birthday to your DD! I am open to rubber (DS still likes to chew on Sophie whenever he cuts new teeth) and all the Rubbabu vehicles look really cute! How do you feel about the wheels? Do they seem pretty secure? I'd be worried about them falling out and becoming choking hazards. That's my concern about the M&D stacking vehicles. Thank you for the rec!

Aww thank you! I think the wheels seemed fine when we were playing with it. We are up at the lake and I can't look at it, but we will be back tomorrow and I'll take a look. I love her car. I wanted her to have a car and was happily surprised that someone thought to give her one for her birthday. I'd never seen them before since there aren't any in the town where I live. I'll look at it tomorrow and post back.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Manhattan Toy makes soft trucks with real wheels. Lots of crawling and pushing those trucks in my house.

There's a French brand named Vilac that makes lacquered wood toys. They're really nice. I got DS a car once in an airport and he loved it. I looked on amazon and can't find the exact one we have but you'll see just by looking at them that they are really easy for kids to push.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2