Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tiapam is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kira's Mommy View Post
    Thank you very much for all your responses ladies. It really helps to know that my symptoms are not that unusual. It's also really good to hear that it goes away at some time during the 2nd tri.

I'll talk to my doctor re vitamin D and iron issues.

Thank you again, everyone!
    I really think you need to raise the thyroid issue too. The combo of feeling depressed and that exhausted is worrisome to me. If your thyroid is off it is not good for the baby so be sure and ask your doc to rule it out and monitor it if things do not get better.
    -Pam

DD: 6 YO
    DS: 3 YO

barkley1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I wasn't tired at all w/ my first, but this pregnancy inthe first trimester, I went to bed immediately after my toddler every single night! I asked the dr about the extreme exhaustion and he said it was normal, but did check my vitamin levels. they were fine. i actually started feeling like that was the norm for me, and it was depressing, and I was wondering HOW in the world am I going to get through this w/ a newborn...BUT, it eventually changed and I felt like I was in the world of the living again.

Hang in there!

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

With baby #3 I was so tired during the first few months that I literally could not keep my eyes open if I sat down at home. No matter how much sleep I got or how much I rested I was still tired. (And my thyroid levels are routinely checked as I have hypo levels.)
    Jen

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I was horribly fatigued throughout both of my PGys. Also, aren't you in the Lower Mainland area? Everyone I know IRL is complaining about being tired from the stupid weather -- and none of these people are PG!
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2