8 29.63%
  • On my side - right or left

8 29.63%
  • Back

1 3.70%
  • Combination of above

10 37.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

The left side thing is about the baby putting pressure on your Vena Cava. But if you have this issue, you'll feel it. I occasionally start to get a bit dizzy/nauseous in certain positions on my back.

I have a snoogle pillow and use it to generally stay on either side, primarily my left but I switch to my right occasionally. If I'm on my back I'll use it to tilt one hip up a bit. BUT, I am a stomach sleeper, and with the snoogle I've devised a way I can lay on my stomach with a big hole in the middle and all the pressure on my shoulders and hips. I shape it sort of like a prenatal massage table. Its perfect for falling back to sleep in the middle of the night, which is a big issue for me.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

mommyp is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I pretty much always sleep on my left, pregnant or not, but sometimes switch to my right side if I'm uncomfortable.
    DD January 2008
    DS September 2011

I wake up every hour or so during the night to switch sides because I get so sore and uncomfortable on one side. My left arm does get tingly and go to sleep when I'm on my right side though.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2