Default How are your Wooden Playsets holding up?

I've begun browsing the threads about playsets and am wondering how they have held up for people after a few years.

We live in the Seattle area and typically have mild/wet weather. Our kids are 9 & 1.5 yrs and we would love to play on the set with them as well (not sure if all sets are ok for adults to climb/swing on them).

We like the idea of a larger deck for a clubhouse type feel for the 9 yr old.

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Our Rainbow set is about 4yrs old. I just re-stained it 2 weekends ago and it looks brand new. We live in Vancouver BC and our weather is pretty much identical to Seattle's (though Seattle generally gets more snow, even though its further south).

PS -- just so you know, pretty much no one posts in the toddler forums here, you'll get more answers in the baby forums, even if it is about stuff for older kids.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011