Default Valco trimode on Zulily for $199

Is this a good price? I don't know much about this stroller but it's tempting. I have a bjcm already. Would it be redundant to have the matrix, as well?

It's the valco matrix on sale. I really need to proofread before I post. Sorry
    Last edited by Fuzzy113; 07-16-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    ------------------------
    DD 4/10

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have a Trimode & a BJCmicro - I think they are a great pair.
    DS 2/09

I think that's a good price, and wouldn't be redundant to your bjcm. The bjcm can be your car stroller, and this would be a great, affordable AT addition .

If you compare this price to, lets say, Tike Tech or Baby Trend joggers/ AT, you're getting much more bang for your buck. Valco's are incredibly popular here in Calgary because of their versatility for the winter, mountains and city walkers, plus they are extremely durable. Great price for a great brand!

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Valcos also have tall seat backs - a must for my mostly torso child!
    DS 2/09

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by spannaz View Post
    If you compare this price to, lets say, Tike Tech or Baby Trend joggers/ AT, you're getting much more bang for your buck.
    I think the new Tike Techs are awesome! Waayy better quality and features than Baby Trends. I had a TT City X3 and loved it. The push is BOB-like, the quality is great, high seatback and weight limit, and they are more narrow than a BJCM. I would highly recommend one as a less expensive alternative to BOB/MB/BJs. BTW, they are 20% off right now at diapers.com (~$265).
    Nothing against Valcos of course, that is one AT brand I've never had so I can't compare the 2.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Don't know much about the valco matrix, but love my valco trimode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee31 View Post
    I think the new Tike Techs are awesome! Waayy better quality and features than Baby Trends. I had a TT City X3 and loved it. The push is BOB-like, the quality is great, high seatback and weight limit, and they are more narrow than a BJCM. I would highly recommend one as a less expensive alternative to BOB/MB/BJs. BTW, they are 20% off right now at diapers.com (~$265).
    Nothing against Valcos of course, that is one AT brand I've never had so I can't compare the 2.
    I've only played around in the store with the Tike Tech's but have pushed many friends' Valcos, and just think that Valcos are more solidly built. Although they've all been Tri-Modes . Personally, I'm most partial to BOB's

I actually have a friend who's trying to decide between a Joovy Zoom 360 and a Tike Tech. She refuses to go up to the BOB price, and won't buy used. Kaylee, have you ever played with a Zoom? Curious to know what you think... Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk