Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Boden Sale Hits & Misses thread.....

Got my first item, Cosmopolitan dress (in navy) and we'll it's going back. It had absolutely no shape for my somewhat boxy/curvy body and it was too short, not noticeably, I just thought it hit my knees in a weird spot; it should've either been shorter or a little longer. I totally thought the empire waist would work but this one didn't work for me. I guess I was expecting it to look the same as it does on the model, but that didn't happen

So what else is everyone keeping or sending back?

I am waiting three other shipments, one shipped last Friday from England, one shipped today, and the other one will ship from England, but no confirmation that it's been sent yet. It's all just two orders.
    ETA: here are some photos. DD1 took the one of me in the brown wrap dress. DH really liked this one, and I think I do too. I was pretty surprised because I wasn't sure on the color. The purple one is going back, the colors just didn't work for me, which is strange, but I thought it would.

I also think I am going to keep the Riveria dress, it fit very nicely. DH isn't sold on it, but really I like it so I think it's a keeper.

I retried on the Cosmopolitan dress and when I took it off I noticed there was a zipper so I think the dress might be too big which means the 10 might be a perfect fit or it will be too small. Kind of exciting if you ask me, so I will probably end up exchanging.

The pink pleated trim tank top worked fine too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 07-23-2011 at 01:07 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)