Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I restrained myself and only ordered 3 tops, all keepers. The Siena tee is sheer but lovely. I also got the waterfall cardigan and the pleated trim top (wearing it today!) It's perfect for work and will look great under a cardigan or blazer once it cools off too. I'd love to order more but trying to resist.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    the pleated trim top (wearing it today!) It's perfect for work and will look great under a cardigan or blazer once it cools off too.
    I thought about wearing one of my pleated trim tops to work today too, but I wasn't sure if it would be too casual or not. I work in a business casual setting though so I am sure it will work. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow. I can totally see it working under a suit jacket though.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I restrained myself and only ordered 3 tops, all keepers. The Siena tee is sheer but lovely. I also got the waterfall cardigan and the pleated trim top (wearing it today!) It's perfect for work and will look great under a cardigan or blazer once it cools off too. I'd love to order more but trying to resist.
    Glad you like your picks. I ordered the Sienna Tee and the waterfall cardy! (haven't received yet). What color did you get teh Sienna T in? I liked the Gray, but they didn't have my size, so I ordered the cream. As long as I like the fit/look, I'll keep it, even if it's a bit sheer in the cream b/c I can do a cami.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have the cream too and it definitely requires a cami. It's very pretty though.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

I have the cream too and it definitely requires a cami. It's very pretty though.
    Cool! I just love it on the model. Good to hear it's so pretty IRL!
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

LexyLou is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm dying here people! I still haven't received my order!
    Alexis
    DD #1-9/26/05
    DD #2-8/14/07

Gah - so I got my first of three shipments yesterday and am in agony trying to decide to keep any of the three items!! I got the retro dot swimsuit, the crossover swimsuit and the gladiator sandals in leopard print.

So, I love the print of the retro swimsuit, but there's a little too much 'boobage' for my comfort - which is often the case with halternecks, I find, unless you look like the model, of course.

The crossover swimsuit, I love the cut, but DH dislikes the print and colour. And to be fair I don't like the print as much as the other one.

The gladiator sandals - I love the print, but I think they're too narrow, and they show too much toe...that sounds weird, but hopefully you get what I mean! They just aren't doing it for me.

I'm so depressed!!!
    Crunchy Brit mama to one little trigglet - 03/2010
    ...and two miniature schnauzers.
    Only one of the above gets to ride in Al!

Plus one more due 03/13!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LexyLou View Post
    I'm dying here people! I still haven't received my order!
    I haven't received any of my 4 orders or my preview order even though all have shipped (including low-stock items, yay!). They shipped from the UK. Come on, already!

for Sandy Hook

LexyLou is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I haven't received any of my 4 orders or my preview order even though all have shipped (including low-stock items, yay!). They shipped from the UK. Come on, already!
    Oh man! I didn't even think about that. I just checked and the majority of my stuff is coming from the UK too.

The other stuff is coming from Pittston. I think I should get that stuff tomorrow.

So how much is return shipping if something doesn't work out?
    Alexis
    DD #1-9/26/05
    DD #2-8/14/07

oh wow! I received the first order I placed, which had the items I was most excited about. The Sienna T is beautiful--drapey, silky material, and georgeous crochet inset. It also has these cute gathers on the capsleeve that you can't see in the pic. 1000x better than the ON and Target knockoffs. I want to get another color. Also, the neckline is flattering, not too low or too high.

The waterfall cardy is nice and refined. Not too much "flap" in the front, which can overwhelm a shorter person, and the gather in the back adds nice shaping. Both fit perfectly in a 6 (my usual size). I'm sending back the halterneck dress. Weird shape that makes me look too "pear-y". I also think the fabric isn't that nice. http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Cleara...l?NavGroupID=4
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast