infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Maytag Bravo owners

I have pm'ed a few about this washer but I'm looking for more feedback.......big purchase, you know. Love it? Hate it?

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We bought ours in March from Sears outlet - top loader HE. We've been really happy - it cleans well, relatively quick cycle for a HE machine, and it was a great price from the outlet. It's BIG though, so you make sure you have the space for it! I was really surprised when they delivered this giant machine, but we have a large laundry room so it wasn't a problem. We also have the coordinating dryer and it's excellent.

for Sandy Hook

I love the size of ours. we have had the top loader HE for over 2 years now. I love that I am not dragging myself and DD to a laundry mat to wash bedding.
    I love that when I get behind on laundry, I can catch up so much quicker than I did in our old school top loader.

I do not like how wrinkled the clothes come out of the washer. I have to really shake each article out so that the wrinkles will come out in the dryer. I hate ironing, and have to do a thorough job ironing anything that doesn't go in the dryer. prior to buying this washer, I never ironed DD clothes, now I do on a regular basis.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cckwmh View Post
    I love the size of ours.
    I love that when I get behind on laundry, I can catch up so much quicker than I did in our old school top loader

I am still quite pleased with mine, about 3 years later. I think it does a fine job of cleaning, it is quiet (although mine's in the basement, so I don't really care) and it will hold a TON of stuff. Several sets of queen size sheets, king size comforter, probably three loads of laundry, etc...

We also have the dryer and have been happy with it.

My one and only complaint is what someone else mentioned....the clothes do come out of the washer pretty wrinkled, but it's not usually a problem after the dryer, so it's not a big deal. I iron almost everything anyway.
    Christina
    DD 9/04
    DS 7/09

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just have to say we got these and I LOVE them!! No problems whatsoever. Thanks all!!