Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Up 7:30
    Nap 10:30
    Nap 3:30
    Bed 8:30

Sounds very similar to yours. I love two naps!
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Are you a SAHM full-time? I work part-time so since she has to get up early on certain days we just keep the same wake-up schedule all week and that seems to work for her. If I was home all week I'd definitely go for a later bedtime/wakeup. Although, I'm wondering how you keep your house quiet enough to not wake her up in the mornings... My loud DH getting ready for work and my dogs tearing down the stairs would definitely wake her up.
    Yes, I"m a FT SAHM so she's able to sleep in... oh, and if you're wondering how she's able to sleep through DH getting ready for work and my other two boys getting ready in the morning, I have a white noise machine in her room that is always on. When DH gets up in the morning before he showers, he shuts her door. I have a monitor in her room so I can hear her when she wakes up.

And it's 9:05pm here, DH is watching History Channel, and DD is walking around with a cookie in her mouth. I'm gonna try and get this kiddo to bed!

DS will turn 14mo this week.

He normally goes down by 7:30ish. Wakes up around 6-7. He only takes one nap, around noon, and naps for about 1-2 hrs. He generally SSTN, but I think he's teething, so some nights he'll wake up 2 or 3 times. I see three teeth popping through now, so I'm hoping the worst is through. Poor kid.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

honestly that sounds like a dream schedule for that age..a toddler who STTN for ~11 hrs, AND takes 2 naps for 2 hrs each? insanely jealous here.

my ds at that age STTN and did 2 naps but they were getting down to be 30-45min each, or he'd nap for 1.5 hrs the first one and then it would be 6pm (too late) before he got tired enough for 2nd nap.

around 15mos we switched him to 1 nap schedule and only then would he relaiably nap more than 1.5 hours. he goes down around 8:30 or 9pm and wakes up around 8am, naps from 1-3pm (sometimes longer).
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 08-01-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

13 month old here...

Wake at 7
    Nap at 10 to 11:30
    Nap at 4 to 5:30
    Sleep at 8:30 or 9

I can see the writing on the wall though that he will switch to 1 nap soon. It is getting harder and harder for him to fall asleep in the afternoon, and his nap keeps getting later and later. But I guess the good thing is that he will go to sleep earlier.. OP I guess we are in the same boat until they give up that second nap! And I don't get the late wake up time either!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

My LO turned 1 on July 21st. Here is his usual sleep schedule.

Up for the day: 5:30 am
    Morning nap: 8:30-10:30 am
    Afternoon nap: 1:30-3:30 pm
    Bedtime: 6:30 or 7 pm

My son takes after his Mommy and likes to sleep. I'm a newly FT SAHM, formerly a student with my son in daycare 3 days per week.

Giantbear is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

our 14 month old gets up around 7, three hours later goes down for 1.5 hours, another power nap for 45 in the pm around 4 and to bed at 8:15. She never slept for the recommended hours per day.
    Proud father of dd 5-30-10

wouldn't be nice if we could pick and choose the parts of each baby's schedule that we like best?

I wish DS could stay up a little later because we can never do something like go out to dinner (as a family) on Friday night, but overall I really can't complain. He'll be one in less than 2 weeks

6:30-7:00 up for the day
    9-10 or sometimes 10:30 nap
    1-2 or sometimes 2:30 nap
    6:30 bed

He recently dropped the 3rd nap, and I feel like he needs to sleep longer at the second nap to make up for it, because he's just barely making it through dinner these days.

ged is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Beth24 View Post
    13 month old here...

I can see the writing on the wall though that he will switch to 1 nap soon. It is getting harder and harder for him to fall asleep in the afternoon, and his nap keeps getting later and later. But I guess the good thing is that he will go to sleep earlier.. OP I guess we are in the same boat until they give up that second nap!

DD2 is almost 15 months and we started going to one nap a couple of days ago. Her second nap was getting later and later in the afternoon, and sometimes, she would not even be tired when I put her down at 9:30 pm. Now, she naps between 1:30-3:30 (plus or minus 30 minutes). Up around 8am, down around 8:30 pm.

Last night:
    Down 8:45
    Up: 1am
    Down: 1:30am
    Up for the day: 6:30

Better... but not great.
    We have swimming today at 9:30am, so hopefully we'll get a decent nap in around 11-1. That's my "ideal". HA!
    Liz
    Proud mama to DS1: 2007
    and DS2:2010

Life is too short to wear boring socks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast