Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Anyone else cranky as all get out??

I'm 34 weeks and I have NO EXCUSE to be this cranky! Yesterday, my SIL watched my kids so my sister and I could go to my favorite places and just hang out all day. Really, it was the perfect day. I got home and was just so cranky! I have to try so hard not to bite my kids head off. Please say this is normal!!

I'm also SUPER tired. Normal??

kedss is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

yup, i definitely was more 'touchy' after 30+ weeks, sounds normal to me

Kate
    mom to C, 12/03, H, 06/08 and R, 4/11

"When a woman says "What?" It's not because she didn't hear you. Its because she's giving you a chance to change what you said." ~Author Unknown(posting on FB)

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~Phyllis Diller

Good to hear. I also just cried (sobbed!) when Simba's dad died. Kids are watching Lion King. I've only seen it a few dozen times, lol!

oh yeah, i was sobbin' after ridiculous shows at that point, hormones just runnin' amuck hugs

Kate

"When a woman says "What?" It's not because she didn't hear you. Its because she's giving you a chance to change what you said." ~Author Unknown(posting on FB)

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~Phyllis Diller

Definitely TIRED as all get out...and can't seem to sleep well except maybe 1-2 nights/week. I attributed the short fuse to that. I won't say that I feel crankier than usual as in nastier when I'm cranky...but the temper has been flaring up more quickly...and I have to work REALLY hard to not lose it on DH and DS.

I'm 33 wks.
    Last edited by BabbyO; 08-05-2011 at 05:44 PM.

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

34 weeks too and YES. Just want to be done with it at this point - and why does this baby seem like she's trying to escape? I remember having braxton hicks w/ DS, but not painful crampiness off and on, and the feeling that she's using my cervix as a trampoline.

Last night we went to order my new car. On the way back got stuck in ballgame traffic while I was having more pains, and driving, and we were 1/2 an hour late picking up DS from daycare. DH asked "are you excited about the car" and I was like...um...maybe I will be later when I'm out of this traffic and this baby goes back to sleep.

Today's been horrific too. I'm so huge I feel like I'm in the way of things. Tons of non-work things I want to do so I'm distracted, but physically I can do very little other than sit in front of the computer. I almost cried this morning for no good reason, just so tired. Oh, and I just ate like 10 peanut butter cups.

I'm going to Kohl's soon. Maybe shopping will make me feel better, and there's a sale so I can't do too much damage to myself......sorry for the Rant.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

I'm crankier. For sure. I'm not sleeping very well and I'm definitely tired but I can't explain the short fuse thing! I'm going go with hormones. Can't we blame everything on hormones? lol!

hugs BayGirl-

I know the feeling, ya don't have to apologize.

Kate

LOL we have the kids so we might as well get to blame our mental states on something they don't get.

Kate

baygirl2, hugs! I totally get it. I can't figure out if these pains I'm feeling are braxton hicks or just "extreme kicking". I don't remember such virulence with DS2 and he's really mellow and easy. This doesn't bode well for DS3's temperament!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast