Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I only have the regular ones but both bamboo and cotton and the bamboo are the softest. Love them. They can get a bit pilly though. I love the brighter colored designs on them as well.
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

I have all 3 varieties: the bamboo ones are by far the softest and IMO have the cooler prints. The regular ones are slightly larger and slightly softer than the Target/Kohl's variety; those are lighter and good as stroller blankets (especially since I won't feel as bad if they get caught on velcro). If I had to start all over, I would just buy the bamboo ones, only on sale, though.

We have multiple A+A classic, organic and bamboo swaddle blankets. Versus the classic series, the organic blankets have been noticeably softer since day one and continue to be softer through equal washings. The A+A organic line is about as soft as the A+A bamboo line. The only real drawback with A+A swaddle blankets (classic and organic in particular) is that they are not (initially) lint free. We dry our swaddle blankets on an indoors clothesline and noticed fine lint deposited across nearby horizontal surfaces through the first few dryings. Should not be a noticeable issue if you use a dryer, however.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2