Thread: nose bleeds?

Default nose bleeds?

Did/does any one have nosebleeds as a sign of pregnancy? Were they early or later?

I didn't have gushing nose bleeds but I would blose my nose have bloody mucus. This started about the end of 1st trimester and lasted throughout my pregnancy

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I had great, gushing, grab multiple towels nose bleeds all through pregnancy and they would come on all of the sudden. I actually saw an ENT and he diagnosed me with some form of nosebleeds that are caused by pregnancy (not your normal pregnancy nosebleeds.)

I wouldn't worry if it is not too serious, mine would come at any time (driving down the freeway) and they would continue for upwards of 1 hour.

HTH
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

soon2b4 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have had them off and on this time. Not as bad as PP, but sudden. Often associated with a shower or in the middle of the night. Mine last about 5-10 minutes.
    Happily married to DH 01/96
    Mom to:
    DD1 01/04
    DD2 09/11