Default Smurfette McDonald's Toy :(

I just found out that McDonald's is featuring Smurfs. A day late and a dollar short because Smurfette was one of the first ones. My 3 year old desperately wants Smurfette and I can't find her. It just pains me to think of all the unwanted Smurfettes collecting dust while my DD wants one so much. I am sure they are on ebay because greedy people like to buy a whole bunch knowing they can resell them for way more but I don't do ebay. Hopefully, I will be able to get all of the other ones. Darn it...boo hoo!!

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wpp1997 View Post
    I just found out that McDonald's is featuring Smurfs. A day late and a dollar short because Smurfette was one of the first ones. My 3 year old desperately wants Smurfette and I can't find her. It just pains me to think of all the unwanted Smurfettes collecting dust while my DD wants one so much. I am sure they are on ebay because greedy people like to buy a whole bunch knowing they can resell them for way more but I don't do ebay. Hopefully, I will be able to get all of the other ones. Darn it...boo hoo!!
    try calling all your local McD's & ask them. Hopefully you'll have some luck!!

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I'd go in and ask if you could look through the box for the ones you want. They charge $.99 each for them here, but others have paid more than that for HM toys.
    Kris

Definitely call all your local McD's.... they might have a few leftover

baileygirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have seen the figures being sold at B&M stores...I believe Toys R Us and Target, so that might be easier then going to all of the McDonalds. Also, I saw the little magic towels with Smurfette on them at the Dollar Tree.