Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    wimama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar!!!

My DS is going to freak! I just went and ordered it on Amazon.

It is listed for $40 and that is the price Toysrus is listing them for as well. But they are available for sale now on Amazon now. I figure the Lego Star Wars Advent is going to be hard to get your hands on closer to Christmas so I ordered it now. There are people selling them for over $60 on Ebay already.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Z24R8K
    Amy -
    J - Spring 2006
    E - September 2011

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Looks super fun.

Thanks for the heads up!
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

This is awesome!!! I Yoda as Santa!!!! I do miss the naked Santa that was in our city set last year
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

For something like an advent calendar I would normally just wait for a sale. So, it is very unlike me to pay full price for an advent calendar, especially in August.

But, I remember last year there was exactly one Lego advent left on the shelves at Toysrus when they finally went on sale. We did a Playmobil Advent calendar last year, so this will be DS first Lego advent calendar. I don't want chance missing out on the Lego Star Wars one this year. DS is Star Wars crazy now. I was so excited to see it.

When did my DS brainwash me? I seem to have missed the moment that happened.

And, I think the Yoda Santa is pretty darn cute, too!
    Amy -
    J - Spring 2006
    E - September 2011

I think I'm going to wait until Oct. and pick up the Star Wars Advent and the new Winter Village Post Office at the same time. Plus I hope that they will have double points at the Lego Store then. Alien Host do you know?
    http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/10222_Win...ge_Post_Office
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    I think I'm going to wait until Oct. and pick up the Star Wars Advent and the new Winter Village Post Office at the same time. Plus I hope that they will have double points at the Lego Store then. Alien Host do you know?
    LOL...it was available at TRU but is out of stock now. Amazon went out of stock and has come back in.

I am totally getting the winter post office! IIRC, last October was double points and November/December is when they have the free PAB Box to fill Jan-March w/ a $75 purchase. They have not had double points in a while so I imagine they will do it.

The Lego Store will probably get the advent calendars/post office October 1st, I'm guessing.

I think last year the Kingdoms Advent Calendar sold out? I didn't get that one so I don't know. I'm pretty sure the SW one will be popular, I just hope they made plenty of them! I bought my City one last year at Borders, I guess that is not happening this year.

I can't decide if we should get the SW or the City Advent. I still have a sealed 2010 City one (we are one year behind).

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for posting, DS is really into Star Wars Legos all of a sudden, I think this will be a hit!

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    OMG, love the star wars and this one! how much do you think this will sell for? LOVE it!

I live no where close to a Lego store. Does the Lego Website ever offer free shipping? So far the only Lego set DS is putting on his list for Santa is General Grievious' Ship. The kid is in love with General Grievous.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/General-G...arfighter-8095
    Amy -
    J - Spring 2006
    E - September 2011

Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    OMG, love the star wars and this one! how much do you think this will sell for? LOVE it!
    The post office will sell for $60. It goes with the Toy Shop from last year and the bakery from the year before.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast