Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I've been loving the avocado shakes!!! I really like the chocolate peanut butter one for breakfast

I've been sticking with it and love that I really don't crave carbs much at all. I've been eating a lot of fish, scallops, shrimp, etc and lots of veggies. I do eat some fresh fruit but have been feeling really good and am down almost 2 dress sizes. We don't own a scale but we were at my IL's when I was in the middle of Phase 1 and I weighed myself then (over the 4th of July). We were there up there again 2 weekends ago so I weighed myself then and was down 12 pounds I really wished I had taken my measurements so I could see the inches lost.

We just got back from 5 days on Nantucket and I found it pretty easy to stay on track with all the fresh seafood and veggies. I did splurge on my favorite ice cream and enjoyed every bite

It's going to be much harder come fall....I'm much more tempted to eat baked goods when it's cold out.
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Congrats billysmommy!!!! That's awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying the shakes. Did you buy the Amazing Grass chocolate powder? The boys and I really look forward to our shakes every day. I think I'm going to have to start doubling it each time since we drink them so fast and I don't want to share them!

I made some really good pork chops tonight from my 1001 Low Carb Recipes cookbook. All of the recipes from there have been great and DS1 really likes them too. I think I'm going to start a separate thread so I can share some of them-- like the crackers made from sunflower seeds and shredded cheese that tasted "blah" on their own but were addicting when spread with cream cheese!
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2