Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Moosejaw will immediately give you a code for 10% off if you sign up for their emails. It works for either the 2011--$387 or 2010--$360 (only have orange though). Fedex next day delivery is another $30 though.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

nak...

can you sell the stroller on the bay area cl so you don't have to bring both back?

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by theriviera View Post
    nak...

can you sell the stroller on the bay area cl so you don't have to bring both back?
    you know, that is a good idea! didn't think of that. will definitely try that.

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

There's also a new Buy Buy Baby in Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill. They had them in the store when I was there last week, and they will price match. If you are near there you could see if they'll match the AlbeeBaby sale, which I think is the lowest cost I've seen, or at least get one faster than waiting for Amazon.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thx again everyone. I got my bjcmd from amazon and it's great. I was able to sell my bjcm single on sf craigslist for a really decent price so that softened the blow of having to pay full price for the double.

I love having an sbs double now, but am weirded out by all the attention it draws. It's only been a few days and have gotten at least half a dozen comments from strngers like "oh my! You have your hands full!" and "twins, huh?" . So weird. Maybe it's a bay area thing? Here I feel like I'm hogging the entire room with this thing. Where in tx I see double strollers everywhere all the time

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    Thx again everyone. I got my bjcmd from amazon and it's great. I was able to sell my bjcm single on sf craigslist for a really decent price so that softened the blow of having to pay full price for the double.

I love having an sbs double now, but am weirded out by all the attention it draws. It's only been a few days and have gotten at least half a dozen comments from strngers like "oh my! You have your hands full!" and "twins, huh?" . So weird. Maybe it's a bay area thing? Here I feel like I'm hogging the entire room with this thing. Where in tx I see double strollers everywhere all the time
    Nope, you get those comments every where. But, the Bay area doesn't have a lot of double--I noticed that when we traveled there and I was pregnant and pushing my 1 year old. It's also the same place that convinced hubby that paying $200+ for a stroller made total sense and that he didn't want to leave home without the "good" stroller again.

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post

So glad it worked out for you.
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2