lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default When do play kitchens go on sale?

I'm thinking about getting my girls a play kitchen for Christmas this year. I had a Step 2 play kitchen for DD1 when she was around 2ish. Then we moved a few times, and it ended up outside, and I recently sold it.

DD1 is now 5 yrs old, and DD2 is currently 18 months, but will be 22 months at Christmas. I was thinking about a wooden kitchen, or one from Ikea or something like that.

When should I start keeping my eyes peeled for deals? Does anyone have a favorite? I think I like the Kidkraft one http://www.target.com/p/Kidkraft-Lar...ws-and-ratings. But am open to all suggestions. I'm just starting my research!!

There is usually one at Costco in the Christmas toys which start arriving pretty soon.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

lowrioh is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got mine at an online Black Friday Sale this past Thanksgiving.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've seen them the big Kidkraft kitchens go pretty low on Amazon right before Xmas. Usually November/December. I think the lowest price averaged between $99 to $115 or so.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Pinky is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    I've seen them the big Kidkraft kitchens go pretty low on Amazon right before Xmas. Usually November/December. I think the lowest price averaged between $99 to $115 or so.
    Thanks for posting this! I think I'm going to hold off on buying ours until closer to Christmas unless I can snag a deal on CL and not have to put it together.
    DD Spring 2010