Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lmwbasye is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default What is your kiddo's favorite Imaginext set?

Trying to plan out pressies for DS2's 4th.

TIA!
    Laura Proud Army wife and SAHM to Liam (10/04) and George (10/07)

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

DS1 says the airplanes currently. It has been the firehouse, boat, space rocket, helicopter and submarine at different times. Basically, all of them. I had gotten the aircraft carrier, but ended up taking it back b/c of storage. It is huge and takes up a good deal of storage space.

DS1 is afraid of Bigfoot, so we will never get that one.

infocrazy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The Bat cave gets a LOT of play! Lots...
    Jen

DS in X-Small 7/12, Medium 5/07, and Large 7/05, one DD 3/10, and our DS 4/09 watching over us.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Planes and Space Shuttle right now.

He's getting the Bat Cave for Christmas and I'm excited!
    Kris

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Definitely the Bat Cave and the various little accessories. He also has the Dragon Castle but it is huge and doesn't get as much play.
    Jennifer
    Mommy to a big girl and a little girl with a sweet boy in the middle (and always missing our sweet baby boy #2, stillborn 7/12)

"The work of today is the history of tomorrow and we are its makers." Juliette Gordon Low

I think they are all great. All have been favorites at different times. Lately its circled back to the fire station. DN has a bunch of the super hero stuff which DS loves but we don't own it because we can barely cross his floor with the stuff he has now I gave another DN the aircraft carrier for his 4th bday this year and it was a HUGE hit. He is really into planes. I would try and get a set that matches what your DC's interests are. Sorry that wasn't any help was it
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My boys were never very into them. We have batcave and fire station and the shuttle
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

You can't go wrong with any of them! My boys liked the looks of the new Ninja line--it has a castle with a tiger face for the door I believe--saw it at Target. (But it is too similar to our Batcave and Knight castle we already have!) The Batcave has changed to a tall version this year (at least at Target). I agree with others to match your child's current interest.

We have Toy Story, Bat Cave, Space Shuttle, Villain Robots, Gorilla Jungle, Castle, some planes, and more. You can't go wrong in my opinion and they will have a long life and once you have several themes, they can all be friends :-).

Have fun!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    DN has a bunch of the super hero stuff which DS loves but we don't own it because we can barely cross his floor with the stuff he has now
    I spit my beer out when I read this. You should SEE my living room floor. We have Imaginext overdose here, and it has not be put back into the Imaginext pieces and Imaginext Vehicles bins. We have it organized into these from the Container store. (labeled of course, and stuck into the Expedit)

My little man loves his shuttle so much he sleeps with it. I occasionally hear it 'blasting off' in the middle of the night.

Sent from my SGH-i917. using Board Express

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast